WHAT?!? YOU, an artist?
Yes, you are an artist!
Did you know you can create your very own hand-drawn “selfie” without needing any drawing skills?
It’s true. Even if you think you can’t draw a stick figure, you can create an awesome line drawing of a face with a little training and practice.
WARNING: This process is addictive!
Once you discover my easy method for making realistic line drawings, you’ll be hopelessly hooked! The first will lead to a second, which will lead to a third…you get the picture. (Pun intended.)
So, how will you learn this impressive yet fun technique? Glad you asked.
INTRODUCING: CREATE YOUR OWN AWESOME HAND-DRAWN SELFIE!
On June 1st, I launched the online class self-study class. Chock-full of video tutorials and illustrations, you’ll be able to go at your own pace as you devour the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Tips for Choosing a Great Reference Photo
- Lesson 2 – Materials and Setting Up Your Workspace for Drawing
- Lesson 3 – Overview of Values and Edges / Learning to See Like an Artist
- Lesson 4 – Eyes & Eyebrows: The Windows of the Soul + Curtains
- Lesson 5 – A Nose for Beauty (Or, How Not to Look Like Miss Piggy)
- Lesson 6 – Smile, You’re on Paper: Do’s and Dont’s for Attractive Lips and Teeth
- Lesson 7 – Get Cheeky (and Chinny): Where Do They Begin and End?
- Lesson 9 – Hair and Facial Hair: Believable Texture
- Lesson 9 – Clothing, Accessories and Hands, Oh My!
- Lesson 10 – Putting It All Together
- BONUS – Facebook group to ask me questions and show off your drawings 🙂